Thursday, October 2, 2014

No Title Given

by Karlee




If I were to find a capsule and wanted to put things in it, I would put certain items. Those items would be, some of my blankets ,some pictures that I have copies of, and some bead work of my grandma's. There are reasons why I would put those items in the capsule, and here they are. I would put blankets to cover and kind of protect the other things I am putting in the capsule. I would put some pictures, because if one day in the future someone comes walking and happens to see the capsule and opens it, they can see who had been there before, and I would put some pictures with copies in there because, one if I want to still have that picture too. I would put my grandma's bead work in there, because it's amazing art and I want other people to see it someday. Perhaps in the future, and maybe it can make history. All of the items I would want future people to find just so they can see how our lives were different from theirs in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment