Monday, September 29, 2014

My Time Capsule

by Liam




If are teacher did a time capsule  I would put my atuograph and put a picture of me and put a picture of kyrie irving for paper. Then I would put my xbox 360  I would put my old ipod for electronics. I would put todays history  like how expensive gas  and put pictures of tigers elephants all animals and insects history . But not all the living things on planet. Then I would put efiel tower ,statue of liberty, enpire state buliding, white house, pentagon, twin towers, of picturers. Then I would put are president Barack Obama and Vice President Joe biden and put ther pictures in the time capsule.Then I would take pictures of Mt.whitney grass flowers ant holes bees all nature pictures I would make videos of nature and put my camera in the time capsule.I would leave intresting books movies elecronics pictures I would put anything in there that could put for the people in the future to see I how we lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment