Monday, September 29, 2014

No Title Given

by Damian




Well first I would put in a American flag so if they change it they know how it was in 2014.Then I would put in maybe some clothing so they know what we had to wear in 2014.I would also put in a toy cause most people probably in 20 years want to know what we did in our spare time.Then I would write or get a book on our life in 2014 and I would put it in.The last thing I would put in is a musical instrument so they know how we did music at our time.Other people would probaly put in some other things but this is my opinion on what I would put in a time capsule.It would be more surprising to find a time capsule but that will never happen.Anyways this is what I would put in a time capsule .                                            
         The End                                                  

1 comment: