Monday, September 29, 2014

No Title Given

by Kaili




If I was told to bury a time capsule I would place in the bottom a dress,a shirt,and a pair of pants so they would understand what our clothes were like. On top of the clothing I would place some pictures of my cousin Kaitlin and me together. The pictures would be taken at the park, the church, and my room. The pictures would be taken in these particular places because my room is our favorite hang out, and the parks may look different in the future, also they may not know of churches. On top of both clothing and the pictures I would place a letter which would read,Hello people of the future  the pictures are of my cousin Kaitlin and me Kaili. The clothes at the bottom are clothes we wore in the year 2014 our ages were ten.


            Our favorite colors are red and green I am telling you this to see if you can relate. We must ask you if you would bury a time capsule too, so the people in your future can what it is like in your time. 


            P.S. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment