Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Candy Assignment

by Daryan


Yesterday I invented a new candy. I like to call it Hershey Split. It is a
Hershey with banana cream and caramel in the middle. At first it will taste like
strong milk chocolate, then you will get a rush of banana cream taste which is
basically flavored whipped cream, and then I have caramel in the middle. It
looks like a ordinary Hershey bar just a little bit bigger than usual. The
ingredients are citric acid, water, milk, caramel, banana cream, yogurt, and
peanut butter. The wrapper is a light brown color and across the front is says
Hershey Split. The cost would be 1$ for 5 mini bars. One big bar is 3$. The big
bars are 5 times bigger than the mini bars. When you took the bar out of the
wrapper it looked like a chocolate piece that says Hershey Split indented in the
bar and the same on the other side. My candy quote is “ Banana Split master of
other split”. That is my new candy invention!

No comments:

Post a Comment