Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Candy Creation

by Luis


If could create a candy for National Candy Day I would make a special kind
of candy. It will like if it was a lollipop with a giant jawbreaker covered in
chocolate. But the candy will be a little bit smaller. The ingredients will be chocolate,
caramel, cookie crumbs, and whatever kind of fruit flavor. My candy will taste like if
it were a caramel apple just with a different kind of fruit. The name of my candy will
be Sweet Fruit. But the candy will be wrapped in a plastic bag ready to be bought. When you eat
it it will be a little sour but it will end up being sweet. But to eat the candy you will have to lick it
like you would do to a lollipop or a jawbreaker. Now I actually want to make my own candy. If I
do I will make it exactly how I said it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment