Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My New Candy Bar

by Mariela


If I could invent a candy bar it would look like a small round ball and once you bite it
all the good ingredients come out of the bar . The ingredients would be chocolate
with blue food coloring and the chocolate would be blue and marsh mellows in the
inside and sprinkles on top of it . Then the last ingredient would be little pieces of
gummy worms in the inside of the bar . My candy ball would taste like a bunch of different kinds
of candy and it's like a rainbow in your mouth . I would name it Rainbow Ball . I would name it
Rainbow Ball cause it's a ball and different kinds of flavors in your mouth and cause it's colorful . I
would sell it for $2.75 and in each packet there would be about 6 or 5 pieces of Rainbow Ball .
Some of the packets would have small Rainbow Balls that had 5 inside of the packet and I would
sell it for $ 2.50 .There would be a bigger bag of the Rainbow Ball and there would be 7 inside of
it and it would be $4.75 for the bigger bag . That would be my new candy bar if I would make one

No comments:

Post a Comment