Tuesday, March 29, 2016

From the desk of Jessica

Topic A:
March 22nd is “National Goof Off Day.” When you have the chance to
goof off, what is your favorite activity and why?

I would play volleyball because it is my favorite sport. It is my favorite sport because I like hitting
the volleyball, I also like the way it feels to try to spike the ball to the other
team. The best part is being able to pass to all your teammates.

Topic B:
Today is “Toast Day.” What is your favorite topping for toast? Explain
to someone how to create this “toasty” treat.

My favorite thing on toast is peanutbutter. The way you make it is by getting some bread out ( how ever many pieces you want ), put the bread in the toaster. Then when the toast
pops up take it out and immediately. Put the peanut butter on and wait for
the peanut butter to melt. Then eat it.

2 comments:

  1. hi jessica's desk

    ReplyDelete
  2. all Wednesdays are national pick on Jessica day

    ReplyDelete