Tuesday, March 29, 2016

From Kaitlin

Topic A:
March 22nd is “National Goof Off Day.” When you have the chance to
goof off, what is your favorite activity and why?

I like talking to my friends to goof of. Being weird is fun for me because I like to make my friends laugh.

Topic B:
Today is “Toast Day.” What is your favorite topping for toast? Explain
to someone how to create this “toasty” treat.

My favorite toast topping is grape jelly. To make this delicious grape jelly toast you will need a toaster, one or two pieces of bread, butter knife, and of course grape jelly. Fist plug in
your toaster, then put the one or two pieces of bread in the toaster. After you
do that, set your toaster for a 3 minute toating. When your toast is done
toasting take out your toast and open your grape jelly and your butter knife
and start to spread your jelly over the toast over using your butter knife.
Then eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment